Who Needs to Leave?

Holgate
Maupay
Young
Onana for a good fee
Gomes because of his high wage

Wouldn't keep danjuma and wouldn't keep harrison unless it's a low fee

I think a major re-build is in order , can we afford it is another matter but here is my list for what itis worth.

Keane , Harrison & Danjuma , Holgate , Young , Gomes , Maupay, Ali. - I suppose there will be interest in Branthwaite and Onana too.

So that will mean at least 10 new players:eek:

You want Dyche to leave, what style of football does he need to play with these lads to change your mind.
I’ve said many a time in the main thread for people to read. But it’s dead simple, a manger who doesn’t hoof it 60 yards to a centre forward who has no support

But like you said mate, we have cloggers. So when they’re sold we’ll be fine

I know Young is getting on but didn’t expect to be having the same arguments over if he should stay or not in 2024
IMG_7684.jpeg

If we don't have money to replace them then what's the point?
They got us to lower mid table.
I'd sell Onana as I think we would get a decent fee and he's not integral to the team.(As long as the money is reinvested)

Maybe a chance over the next 3 games to have a play around with the full squad and start the summer planning early. Its a very rare luxury for us. I cant see us having any budget unless even if we sell. So more of the same, loans and aging players and all at the last minute after the pre season...