Votes: 20 5.8%
  • Gbamin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iwobi

Votes: 8 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford, digne, Keane, sidibe, Gomes, sigurdsson, iwobi, moise Kean all can go as none will get us top 4

Genuinely struggled between Delph and Davies.

I went for Delph because I can't stand him and he's never fit.

Didn't even bother with Sigurdsson as there's no way we are shifting him off that contract.

I don’t get the Pickford thing. Yes he makes clangers but it looks like he cares. Remember the save he made v Utd. The midfield is woeful. Siggy, Walcott and Iwobi at least before him.
A goalkeeper making consistent howlers is one of the worst things you can possibly have. With Jordan at times it’s like starting 1-0 down before kickoff because you know one is coming. That’s the Pickford thing.

All that said, I picked Sig. I was a fan up until this year but I’ve grown to dislike the man. Doesn’t seem to give a toss and just strolls around doing nothing.

I want Pickford out 1st but he wont be.

So its Delph for me , talented but never ever fit and using a squad place up plus a fair chunk of money.
Being a gobby little tit makes it easier.

Points drop, Pickford
Lack of effort, iwobi
Lack of talent, davies and siggy
Headless chicken, Walcott
Prima Donna, delph

Get rid of these 6 clowns and we will be fine

I agree with the list you created mate but with Siggi I wouldn’t say lack of talent just a lack of effort.

today he was strolling round the pitch as game was passing him by. World class pointer though

Gbamin must be better than Davies. On paper we should really have gbamin Delph and gomes which sounds pretty good. In reality we had Davies and a crippled gomes.

I think selling Pickford now would be best, while he is still worth anything. We could get are really good keeper for a lot less and use the extra money towards somewhere else.
Agree there are loads of solid keepers out there, who wouldn't cost much. And who dont drop balls into their own net and think they are the dogs dangly bits .

Status
Not open for further replies.