GrandOldTeam TV Who Is YOUR Favourite Foreign Born Everton Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be Claus Thomsen for me,they had Molby,we had Claus,cooler than an ice cold Carlsberg on a hot summers day,£900,000 and worth every krone,Molby never scored an overhead kick in a 2-1 home defeat to Derby County did he? or an own goal in a Merseyside Derby?All too fleeting his time in the Royal Blue,he should have been a legend,alongside the likes of Stefan Rehn,"crazy"Ray Atteveld and the rest,alas he was jettisoned after a glorious year in the Royal Blue,Claus,you big,old "Danish Blue"I hope this post is not too "cheesy","Op Blues" as they say in Copenhagen;)lol

Southall if we are counting Wales as foreign ..

If not ... Kanchelskis was my favourite player in the world when he was at Man U... And when we actually signed him ... I had a feeling that I will probably never have again.. He was truely world class when we signed him... And he was absolutely amazing to watch for those couple of years

tim-cahill-460-837981907.jpg

Has to be Tim cahill.

Fergus on was my hero growing up but cahill was the second coming of him to me. So many important and big goals, always the one player we had that gave everything for the shirt.

It is just a shame he never won the fa cup, otherwise he could have cemented his legendary status that way

Cahill, with a massive soft spot for the Straq.

His unbridled joy and pride when he scored his first goal will always be etched in my memory.

Like a kid scoring the winner in a final.

Mickael Madar. Think he gets forgotten about but he scored some really important goals for us in 1997-1998 which helped us survive relegation. He also scored 6 in 17 games, which is a better goal ratio than most of our strikers during that decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.