Who is actually injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
see i can get gibson just being injury prone, it happens and he isnt the only one in the game like that.

But the fact we still stick with piennar year on year despite the fact he is never fit is amazing. Any other club would have replaced him and sent him on his way by now, we just await his return from injury to play him again, only for him to disappear again.

Pienaar is defo an alcoholic/beak head. He stuff he spouts on Twitter he's of his head on something.

I have a pretty serious f5 injury from deadline day. I'm still in better nick than Gibson and Pienaar.

His weird late night twitter posts would certainly suggest that something isn't right behind the scenes. Hopefully the club are working with him to try and get him help if there is an issue.

Could be anything from substance abuse to mental health problems, gut instinct would suggest the latter else the likelihood is that it would have gotten out in the media already, anything to do with mental health is ultra sensitive so no leaks and most decent media wouldn't touch upon it

Could be anything from substance abuse to mental health problems, gut instinct would suggest the latter else the likelihood is that it would have gotten out in the media already, anything to do with mental health is ultra sensitive so no leaks and most decent media wouldn't touch upon it
If there is one positive to tragic events like Gary Speed's death and Gascoigne's battle with alcoholism it is that clubs seem a bit more aware of these issues and that their employees often need help off pitch as well as on it.

Unfortunately retirement and/or injury layoffs often make any underlying problems worse which may be a consideration in how the club deal with both Gibson and Peinaar.

If there is one positive to tragic events like Gary Speed's death and Gascoigne's battle with alcoholism it is that clubs seem a bit more aware of these issues and that their employees often need help off pitch as well as on it.

Unfortunately retirement and/or injury layoffs often make any underlying problems worse which may be a consideration in how the club deal with both Gibson and Peinaar.

its why i avoided jumping on the bin Gibson bandwagon tbh

Bit unfair on Hibbert as a lot of that time he probably just hasn't made the squad.
Although there was that entire year he had out with a random tropical disease.
Think it is genuine injury days, if you search on this list Hibbert is on there a lot
http://www.physioroom.com/news/engl...injuries.html?SKEY=58pajesn3b9gekrho0ivjdib26
Partly it will be because he has been playing for the full 15 years covered although so has Barry and he doesn't have anywhere near the same injury record.

Status
Not open for further replies.