Who is actually injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

T Cleverley Ankle/Foot Injury
Rolled his ankle pretty badly when tackled by Eric Dier, he'll be lucky if he just has a bad sprain and nothing more serious. no return date
B Galloway Knee Injury
Leighton Baines' cover may be back after the international break, or Bryan Oviedo may get the nod. 19th Sep 15 very doubtful
L Baines Ankle/Foot Injury
Out for 12 weeks or more - a real sickener for those of us that put him in our fantasy teams! Nov 15
T Hibbert Knee Injury
Picked up a knee problem against Arsenal in the Asia Trophy, but even when he's fit don't expect to see him having much regular playing time. 12th Sep 15
D Gibson Ankle/Foot Injury
With many claiming the former Man United midfielder is injury prone, another foot injury hasn’t done him any favours. 12th Sep 15
S Pienaar Hamstring Injury
After only making 11 appearances last season, he will be wanting to make a quick recovery. Still some way off yet. no return date

club said 6-8 weeks

being played down by the Republic. Nothing serious apparently, slight strain, should be fine, move along now, nothing to see here....

Wasn't it Roy Keane who was saying it seems like Everton thinks McCarthy is always injured.

"You always get the impression from Everton that Seamus and James are both barely able to walk," said Keane

"So when they actually turn up and they are walking through the reception, you think 'Praise the Lord, it's a miracle',"

And then today.....

“Yeah, he's back fit. He took a knock. I think if you're playing in the middle of the park you should be getting knocks every week,” Keane said at Abbotstown today.

“That's the name of the game. You're hitting people, they're hitting you. I'm always concerned when lads turn up and they haven't taken knocks. Particularly midfielders. You're supposed to be getting them. It's part of the games.

He's a muppet, an entertaining muppet, but a muppet nonetheless.

Wasn't it Roy Keane when he was still with them who was saying it seems like Everton thinks McCarthy is always injured.

And then today.....

“Yeah, he's back fit. He took a knock. I think if you're playing in the middle of the park you should be getting knocks every week,” Keane said at Abbotstown today.

“That's the name of the game. You're hitting people, they're hitting you. I'm always concerned when lads turn up and they haven't taken knocks. Particularly midfielders. You're supposed to be getting them. It's part of the games.

He's a muppet, an entertaining muppet, but a muppet nonetheless.

Keano's idea of a bad knee injury may be a bit different from ours
1412611557792_wps_8_Manchester_United_V_Manch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.