Who do you hate more?

Who do you hate more?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't "hate" Everton personnel. Criticise constructively maybe vent your spleen but don't hate leave that till they sign for Liverpool etc.

Delph has more to prove than Walcott. Theo can get you on your feet with his pace but his technique lets him down - he would have been a world beater otherwise

If I was being asked who's the nicest person that would be Walcott all day long but I wasn't, asked who I hate as a player and it's Walcott never liked him always thought he was massively overrated.

We all get frustrated , I get that.
However we are going in the right direction.
Why start this BS now about our own players ?
The stupidity is exagerated by not including the worst one or two.

Lets's move on lids.

Delph just doesn’t get it.

Going to City he’s came away thinking he’s the big I am. He won’t be here next year.

Walcott, sadly will be.

Delph, a horrible, obnoxious little bully. Classless little ballbag. Likes to get in his teammates faces, but he is hardly leading by example.

Overinflated ego.

Thinks if he goes round acting like it's everyone's elses fault it'll cover the fact he's rubbish and everyone will think he's good.

I had second thoughts on voting. Caught in the moment. Happy for Theo today but overall he is very frustrating to watch. What quality he did have years ago he hasn't manifested in a blue shirt I am shocked he gets picked like he does. But I shouldn't have stated I hate him. Top chap I'm sure but not a player for us to move forward with in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.