Who’s taking training tomorrow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mosh is going to do it

aerobics-80s.gif

I have a theory about this. It's out there I'll admit but hear me out. As you say shivering players walking out of the pavilion & straight up a steep banking to get to pitch level. Cold muscles on an embankment is causing injuries. I feel silly suggesting it but every time i watch those vids i can't help but think that's not good for them.

Sort of reminds me when we had to do cross country at school. They had this idea to do a joint cross country with a school on the other side of the huge school field.

Then they made us run to the the other school, where we promptly had to start the cross country. No wonder we were terrible.

“Run the channels” they said…

After this recent run of awful football. And especially after that debacle against Norwich city. This bunch of players should be chomping at the bit to get back in training. They should be doing double training ( whatever that is). They should be putting in some hard graft. And with Ferguson barking out instructions to them. Aaarrrggh...

Benetizs team selections and tactics were awful. And he needed to go. But this bunch of player's ( bar a few) have been mainly useless also.
Can any of our trainers just train them to think for themselves. Be natural on the pitch. Adapt to what is happening on the pitch. And just play football.
And just start sharp and alert. Stay focused. Play both halfs.
Do professional footballers at this level need to be told everything?
It's not that complicated...........is it.
It’s as if the footballing abilities that they do possess has been coached out of them and now they haven’t a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.