Which players will Roberto deffo bring in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilbo

I see small things. Only bigger.
James McCarthy, Arouna Kone and Callum McManaman are 3 he will almost certainly consider from Wigan if Kenwright gives him the funds...

Who else?

I recken he wont sign anyone from Wigan. Wouldn't be bothered if he brought Callum or James. Kone is too old.

Maybe McCarthy that's it.

When was the last time a manager of Everton bought more than 1 player from one single club in a transfer window? And now we hear this pathetic call of signing up these relegated Wigan players (how many? 3 or 4?) in one transfer window!? Are Wigan suddenly becoming Man Utd or Real Madrid? God no! Martinez needs to look for better players to work with now as he has far more resources. He ain't managing a yoyo club like the mighty Wigan any longer. Have some ambition for christ sake and I hope these papertalks are lies.

Thinking about it more, Figueroa is probably a no-brainer. Though he doesn't add anything to the starting XI unless Baines moves on, gives some depth at a reasonable price.

I like McCarthy a lot, seems to get somewhat of a bad rap here as not being good enough. He's 22 and already made over 100 PL appearances. He would definitely add to the squad.

Kone is no better or different than what we have already.

McManaman looks like a one-trick pony to me, not good enough.

Maybe McCarthy that's it.

When was the last time a manager of Everton bought more than 1 player from one single club in a transfer window? And now we hear this pathetic call of signing up these relegated Wigan players (how many? 3 or 4?) in one transfer window!? Are Wigan suddenly becoming Man Utd or Real Madrid? God no! Martinez needs to look for better players to work with now as he has far more resources. He ain't managing a yoyo club like the mighty Wigan any longer. Have some ambition for christ sake and I hope these papertalks are lies.

What are you moaning about ffs

Crying about transfers that may or may not happen

When/if they occur cry your heart out but jesus stop bleating on like a bitch

Maybe McCarthy, thats it. Too soon for Callum, let him have a full season first, before we spend silly money on him.

What are you moaning about ffs

Crying about transfers that may or may not happen

When/if they occur cry your heart out but jesus stop bleating on like a bitch

You see the papers and some on here are calling this club to recuit from Wigan. I ain't moaning just wish these ain't real.

He has played about 8 game in PL and you wanna pay £7m for him? Mirallas costed only £5.3m.

Aye and Kev was a bargain but there is no doubt that wigan won't let him go for at least 5. He's young and is in form at the moment, therefore an inflated price is going to be paid. And I believe he would be a good buy even at the inflated price.

Status
Not open for further replies.