Which EFC player.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £70m
did you model yourself on when playing togger for the school,youth teams,playground,with your mates etc,me as a "not so tricky" winger styled my game on Ronny Goodlass,even trying to run like himlol,although I wanted to be Andy King,he was like the older brother who you wanted to be!!Thoughts blues?:)

Alan Ball until I realised I could not score much.....so then Colin Harvey!
As an adult in 80s always used to celebrate with "sheedy, sheedy, sheedy!" So that stuck as a nickname in a few of my clubs haha. Not got a very good left foot though! Still do it in 5 a side but lads I play with have to call me boss!!!!!

Alan Ball until I realised I could not score much.....so then Colin Harvey!
As an adult in 80s always used to celebrate with "sheedy, sheedy, sheedy!" So that stuck as a nickname in a few of my clubs haha. Not got a very good left foot though! Still do it in 5 a side but lads I play with have to call me boss!!!!!
Keep playing as long as you can mate,I packed in totally about five years ago and miss it so much,in fact a few weeks ago three kids were playing footy in one of the streets leading up to goodison road,I nicked the ball off one of them,danced around another,dropped my shoulder and slotted home,still got it eh?(limped into Goodison like a right arl arse)lol

Keep playing as long as you can mate,I packed in totally about five years ago and miss it so much,in fact a few weeks ago three kids were playing footy in one of the streets leading up to goodison road,I nicked the ball off one of them,danced around another,dropped my shoulder and slotted home,still got it eh?(limped into Goodison like a right arl arse)lol
So you were modelling the legend that is Terry Darracott!?!?! Well done mate!!!! Yep it really is a great feeling to hit the back of the net!!

Status
Not open for further replies.