Which EFC player.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you model yourself on when playing togger for the school,youth teams,playground,with your mates etc,me as a "not so tricky" winger styled my game on Ronny Goodlass,even trying to run like himlol,although I wanted to be Andy King,he was like the older brother who you wanted to be!!Thoughts blues?:)

As a young teenager I made left back my own position, so could only ever be Mike Pejic.

did you model yourself on when playing togger for the school,youth teams,playground,with your mates etc,me as a "not so tricky" winger styled my game on Ronny Goodlass,even trying to run like himlol,although I wanted to be Andy King,he was like the older brother who you wanted to be!!Thoughts blues?:)
Kevin Ratcliffe. Organise the defense and use blistering pace for interceptions. I was 32 before a striker eventually got past me for pace. It was a dark, dark day.

Knees shot to pieces now.

I've modelled myself on everybody, pity none of it stuck though, I still turned out as a Hibbert/Carsley/Kilbane/Cahill mongrel...but I had a longish amateur career being the worst but fittest player in some decent teams

edit; my last ever pair of boots were Alan Ball white just for the hell of it.

kanchelskis was the main one but i remember getting pet nevins chipped goal against man united down to a tee.

Sadly once i followed scoring a goal with my own version of a beagrie somersault (which was more like an uncoordinated forward roll). My dad after the match gave me a bollocking for it and that was the last time i ever over celebrated a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.