Which club shirt would you rather buy/wear ?

Which club shirt would you buy and wear ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really arsed, as I’m not 12.

Don't really get this comment whatsoever?

Is it kopite behavior or something?

Since moving to Oz in 1995 I have bought every shirt, including a few of the training shirts, they are fantastic for the climate here and I continue to wear them, as does my son, daughter and grandson

Whatever gives the club the best income is the way you look at things, as money unfortunately now means success

Don't really get this comment whatsoever?

Is it kopite behavior or something?

Since moving to Oz in 1995 I have bought every shirt, including a few of the training shirts, they are fantastic for the climate here and I continue to wear them, as does my son, daughter and grandson

Whatever gives the club the best income is the way you look at things, as money unfortunately now means success
I took it as those that buy the merch will buy it amyway, regardless of design/logo etc.

I get a few training tops etc, but can't remember the last kit I bought. (I regret not getting the Amber Cazoo one)

I'd imagine they're decent for the climate up in sticky Cairns. Good mate of mine is from there and I keep meaning to head back. Closest I have been in recent years was Gold Coast when Liverpool lost the CL to Gareth Bales overhead kick. So many disappointed Kopites at around 4am. Marvellous.

If you wan't to buy a replica shirt, buy the replica shirt - that includes the sponsor. Whoever that is.

"Do you want a plain Everton shirt, or one with Japanese multinational information technology and electronics corporation on the front"
"Do you want a plain Everton shirt, or one with a Danish canned meat company on the front"
"Do you want a plain Everton shirt, or one with a brand that sells office equipment which rhymes with W@nker on the front?"

The majority would always say plain, but retro shops etc/most liked kits are the above three with sponsor.

If you don't want a replica shirt, buy one of many, many alternatives. The club sell tons of t-shirts, retro styles etc.

Here you go. £28.

1655107496325.png

Or how about this one? £32.

1655107530023.png

Or

1655107630393.png

Or

1655107635818.png

or

1655107658633.png

or

1655107687811.png

You can even get plain ones with player names on the back;

1655107766386.png

I don't understand this opinion that you can't own a football shirt as an adult. Stinks of "I make myself do nothing that I enjoy anymore because my parents never smiled". I went on the stadium tour recently and bought the replica retro NEC shirt to wear on runs. Love it

Status
Not open for further replies.