Which beer at Goodison?

Which beer would you want at Goodison?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
blue-bitter.png

...can't ever remember having a pint at Goodison when I've gone the match. I wouldn't drink lager if it was free, dreadful stuff. Love Guinness, though, but doubt I'd have it in a plastic glass at the match. I'm a snob.

old peculiar/hobgoblin for an ale

tyskie for lager

also cans of red stripe for cup games - the quintessential party beverage

also in dreamland would be ice to see local breweries get pride of place at each ground

phoenix in Lancashire do a cracking ale called wobbly bob which clocks in at a cool 9%; which should get the atmosphere cranked up

ofc would never happen these days

Everton-branded sparkling water with lemon twist.

We should strive to be the first alcohol-free ground in the Premier League, leading to Everton fans in general having better health, more productive lives, reduced criminality and increased libido.

nobody is smashing anyone in and around l4 without atleast 10 units in them let's not lie

How about they do a guest ale every home game, with the ale from the part of the country the oppo team is from? Just need some Cornish teams in the PL then :pint2:

And the longer we stay in the EL, the longer we get continental ale too.

There's not a beer invented that tastes nice in plastic.

I'd vote for anything not brewed under licence by whitbread. Stella should only be brewed in Leeuwen, same for Amstel, Heineken etc.. Should be a law against Fake beer. In fact, we should start a movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.