Where's our atmosphere??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fans being loud creates for a more enjoyable experience, we are proud to be everton so lets shout about it, you could have heard a pin drop in the first half at home to sunderland in the league, it just makes it all a bit dull at times. Whats wrong with bantering with the away fans

So.. vocal football fans are deluded because they create good atmosphere? Or just Stoke and Pompey?

Football fans who cheer and make noise when the team you are supporting are playing badly makes no sense whatsoever. If you want to scream and bang drums join a heavy metal band.

I on the other hand am there to watch a match. I'll jeer and tell them to [Poor language removed] off when they frustrate me and i'll sing and cheer when they play good football, but i am not paying £500 a year to be a human organ to make the players feel better. You don't go to a concert and clap if the band show up an hour late and play out of tune.

The one exception to this would be something like a Wembley semi final, or some other big occasion like the derby. Then again, our support was great last saturday and we all know how that turned out....

Football fans who cheer and make noise when the team you are supporting are playing badly makes no sense whatsoever. If you want to scream and bang drums join a heavy metal band.

I on the other hand am there to watch a match. I'll jeer and tell them to [Poor language removed] off when they frustrate me and i'll sing and cheer when they play good football, but i am not paying £500 a year to be a human organ to make the players feel better. You don't go to a concert and clap if the band show up an hour late and play out of tune.

OK mate, let's sit down and do nothing whatsoever to get behind the team until we score ;) **** drums and that, don't need that to create atmosphere.

The players need us when they are playing badly too you know, so you pay £500 a year to sit down arms crossed like a boring tit? Jesus ****ing christ.

OK mate, let's sit down and do nothing whatsoever to get behind the team until we score ;) **** drums and that, don't need that to create atmosphere.

The players need us when they are playing badly too you know, so you pay £500 a year to sit down arms crossed like a boring tit? Jesus ****ing christ.

How does standing get you behind the team ? Do you think the players get all excited when they see the fans standing up instead of sitting on their arses ?

You can still use your mouth and your arms while you're sat down you know.

I pay £500 to watch the team and support the team, i don't pay £500 to sing when the football on display is crap.

I don't criticise people who want to stand up all game singing at the away fans, it's their choice. It's also MY choice to sit down and support the team vocally when i choose to. Stop expecting everybody else to do what you do ffs.

Standing up is also one of the reasons my dad stopped going the game, because people would stand and with his bad knee he wouldn't be able to see the pitch because he can't be doing with the up and down up and down. Why is it that the old and infirm, or young kids should be prevented from watching the game just because you can't put your arse on your seat ? Ridiculous.

How does standing get you behind the team ? Do you think the players get all excited when they see the fans standing up instead of sitting on their arses ?

You can still use your mouth and your arms while you're sat down you know.

I pay £500 to watch the team and support the team, i don't pay £500 to sing when the football on display is crap.

I don't criticise people who want to stand up all game singing at the away fans, it's their choice. It's also MY choice to sit down and support the team vocally when i choose to. Stop expecting everybody else to do what you do ffs.

Standing up is also one of the reasons my dad stopped going the game, because people would stand and with his bad knee he wouldn't be able to see the pitch because he can't be doing with the up and down up and down. Why is it that the old and infirm, or young kids should be prevented from watching the game just because you can't put your arse on your seat ? Ridiculous.

Stood up or sat down, all I know is Goodison has been flat regardless, it's like we've lost the passion.

Fair enough that.. and sorry if I offended you, I'm just all for standing and singing at aways, that's what makes away days so special in my opinion.

Stood up or sat down, all I know is Goodison has been flat regardless, it's like we've lost the passion.

Fair enough that.. and sorry if I offended you, I'm just all for standing and singing at aways, that's what makes away days so special in my opinion.

Nah mate, no offence taken.

Tbh i'd probably stand at aways anyway, whenever i go to away matches i'll be loud as [Poor language removed] for the whole 90 because i do think that your fans getting behind you when you're playing away can have much more of an impact on the performance.

The atmosphere has been better since Christmas, but when the players put in the performances they normally always hear the support.

At least we're not United, they play great football and their home support is still s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.