Where's our atmosphere??

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanGordon

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Dead yet again tonight, 100 odd Bolton fans outsung us, absolute joke and it kills me inside that they can sing your support is feckin sh*t, like most teams do when they come to Goodison nowadays.

Does anyone care? All anyone seems to say is oh we're playing **** what do you expect, well the atmospere was better when we were fighting relegation etc.

Is this a joke?

It is now. Found it, mate.

atmospbhere.gif

would you sing watching **** performances week in week out....moyes has destroyed the atmosphere with his negative tactics..we will be totally outsung by tamworths fans on saturday,and possibly outnunbered

They need to give us something to sing about !!!! FFS our keeper is more lethal in front of goal than our forwards

Dead yet again tonight, 100 odd Bolton fans outsung us, absolute joke and it kills me inside that they can sing your support is feckin sh*t, like most teams do when they come to Goodison nowadays.Does anyone care? All anyone seems to say is oh we're playing **** what do you expect, well the atmospere was better when we were fighting relegation etc.
we have just been beat by the bottom of the lg and deserved to be as well and your arsed if the fans were shouting, think most were more worried about the rubbish on the pitch than outshouting a coach load of bolton fans, think it would take more tham a rousing corus of grand old team to fix this ****e.

we have just been beat by the bottom of the lg and deserved to be as well and your arsed if the fans were shouting, think most were more worried about the rubbish on the pitch than outshouting a coach load of bolton fans, think it would take more tham a rousing corus of grand old team to fix this ****e.

Off the pitch 'fan' matters are just as much of a reason for people to go the match as for what's on the pitch. If things were more lively in the stands in recent times we'd have a bigger crowd bringing in more money and more interest. There is no culture at Everton and to be honest that hurts more than some result that I won't remember in 2 weeks time in another nothing of interest season.

Off the pitch 'fan' matters are just as much of a reason for people to go the match as for what's on the pitch. If things were more lively in the stands in recent times we'd have a bigger crowd bringing in more money and more interest. There is no culture at Everton and to be honest that hurts more than some result that I won't remember in 2 weeks time in another nothing of interest season.
i know were your coming from but for gods sake mate how could anybody get remotely interested in the dross we serve up, you see it all the time someone puts an effort in to chase a ball or make a tackle the crowd rises , but it just isnt happening enough to get any atmospere going goodison very rarely is or has been about fans singing its the roar of the fans when we get up for it that makes it like a bearpit not some mass singing chior like other teams.There is a lack of hope around the place and until its lifted the fans will stay away and get smaller as the season goes on.

i know were your coming from but for gods sake mate how could anybody get remotely interested in the dross we serve up, you see it all the time someone puts an effort in to chase a ball or make a tackle the crowd rises , but it just isnt happening enough to get any atmospere going goodison very rarely is or has been about fans singing its the roar of the fans when we get up for it that makes it like a bearpit not some mass singing chior like other teams.There is a lack of hope around the place and until its lifted the fans will stay away and get smaller as the season goes on.

Thing is though there's no atmosphere up until we are crap. At least the first 20 minutes should be decent before the mundane kicks in. The bearpit thing was always a 3 times a season thing anyway and on those bearpit days in the Gwladys St it was total singing. So different atmospheres for different parts of the ground. So different fans want different atmosphere I guess.

Thing is though there's no atmosphere up until we are crap. At least the first 20 minutes should be decent before the mundane kicks in. The bearpit thing was always a 3 times a season thing anyway and on those bearpit days in the Gwladys St it was total singing. So different atmospheres for different parts of the ground. So different fans want different atmosphere I guess.

When people see the team you can see the dejection. You can't blame the fans.

I know Sky Sports love you to have atmosphere, but i couldn't care less if we sing and shout the loudest, we need to address what is going on at Everton FC before we worry about crowd noise

When people see the team you can see the dejection. You can't blame the fans.

Blaming the fans for a defeat is a harsh and extreme statement so no I couldn't go that far, but can fans help in a match? Or is our only role to provide money into the club via ticket sales and merchandise?

Status
Not open for further replies.