Where's Naismith Gonna Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

His only hope is to become a 'le fondre-esque' impact sub. His movement in the box is good. It's just the rest of his game that lets him down.

If Mirallas is as poor as he was in the last few games then I'd give Naismith a run in the first team, top player and we'll see that this season.

his goal against chelsea was class like, hes not even that bad of player.
Im not playing the injury card but lets be honest how many times did he play behind the striker which is his position isn't it? Or is his position outwide?

Like I said in another post, I can't see him fitting into our style of play if we do 4 3 3 or 3 4 3. Hopefully we get a couple of million for him if he does go

Last edited:

I still don't know why Jelavic and Naismith couldn't recreate the synergy they had at Rangers

I was delighted when Naismith came in, mainly because they'd played so well together before

That being said, Moyes rarely played them like that

He didnt even finish in the first 5 lads, sell him ffs

efc__1373477118_EMP_EVERTON_BIKE_08.jpg

What's hibbo's game wearing a sweatshirt to go for a bikey in that weather. Off his taegs Tony.

Rumour has it he's going to Barca next summer as part of a swap deal for Deulofeu. They are also giving us £15m.

If and its a big if Naisy can get his act together he can be a very good player for us. At Rangers, and having watched him at close quarters there, even RFC didnt know Naismith's best position.

He started out at Kilmarnock basically as a winger and was converted to a striker, this won him his move to Ibrox. Once he was at Rangers he was played wide left, wide right and rarely up front.

His best season came beside Jelavic when Naismith played just off him in a sort of 4-4-1-1. Some really good link up play

Status
Not open for further replies.