Where will we finish?

Where will we finish?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Europa winners now get entered into Champs League the following season.

With our lack of real quality in depth, that sounds more do-able, so don't really care where we finish as long as in the top half...

Added bonus of nicking one of the CL spots from the league, preventing one of the usuals from getting in.

Also, its about time they did the same for the FA Cup - if you win a trophy, you're more of a 'Champion' than the 4th best team in the league...

Be great if we finished 5th and the RS 4th.
Then we win the Europa League and take there CL place off them.
That would be heaven

Oh yes it does, If the team who wins Europa League comes from premier league, then onlt top 3 in premier league enter CL

I think we will be challenging for fourth again.
I know we been terrible in pre season, but thats due Bobby wanting us to build up fitness slower than other teams, hence we have looked off the pace, We have a behind closed door friendly, which im sure will get the team ready for leics.

Once Atsu Signs, then the squad is pretty much same as last season plus Gibbo n Besic, then in two months add in Kone and Oviedo.
I can see Bobby getting in a striker and a CAM who can also play out wide in before or on deadline day.
Those that are panicing, just remember the situation last season going into the start of the season, and you will agree that we are in a far stronger position now, then this time last season.

Oh yes it does, If the team who wins Europa League comes from premier league, then onlt top 3 in premier league enter CL
epic-fail-gifs-soldier-fail.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.