Where will we finish?

Where will we finish?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Former England and Manchester United defender Phil Neville believes his old team are favourites for the title this season but admitted they still need to strengthen in the transfer window.'

Is right Phil!! All is forgiven!

He's talking about us there right?!

No mate...was talking bout them United fellas...usually he makes decent points, but on this point, he's missed the mark.

It all really depends on what we do before the window closes. We'v kept ourselves the same as last season, not particularly improved the team hugely.

We need 3 very good loans again. If we don't get 3 very good loans, given what others have done and will still do I can't see higher than 6th at a push. Spurs will be better this year!!

'Former England and Manchester United defender Phil Neville believes his old team are favourites for the title this season but admitted they still need to strengthen in the transfer window.'

Is right Phil!! All is forgiven!

He's talking about us there right?!

There's a reason why there is a "I hate Phil Neville" thread in World Football

I think that the further we go in the EL will have an increasingly negative effect on the league. Could be anywhere from 4th to 8th.

Trouble is that there is always a dark horse in the league that look unbeatable in the first half of the season, take a lot of points then fall away. Southampton last year for example (Norwich FFS did it one year too) and my money is on Hull this season .......... so I predict:

6 .......... or 5 if we take 4 points off RS

Gone with 7th. With the extra matches in EL, our small squad will be exposed later in the season. Lets hope some of the younger players step up this season though. If we can fill senior squad places with u21 players then RM can collect funds for another marque signing next season.

Of course, I hope I'm just takling jarg and we finish the season challenging for a top 4 spot like last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.