Where is best for me to sit at goodison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bullens Road stand, built in 1926, can give you the rare experience of a football spectator in the 1920s. The back of the Lower stand offers a poor view and often none at all. The Gwladys Street stand of 1938 is a similar design..

The Main Stand opened in 1971, but it was out of date even then. Hillsborough had built a big cantilever stand in 1961. However, the new Park End stand built in 1994 is a cantilever stand, but with just a single tier and no private boxes.

So the Park End is the only stand without columns but with reasonably modern facilities. But I think I'd go for the Main Stand. You can sometimes get seats immediately behind the Press Box, sorry, Media Centre. It's quite high up, so you should get a good view of the game. Several seats are classed as obstructed view, but in fact there is little to choose between them.

Just bought tickets and I’ve noticed it says young adult 18-21

Im in The upper bullens 4 row F

Seat 189 ish

This “ young adult” is this something that really in monitored?

Any info really would be helpful

I’m coming from the states and I don’t want to get over there and have complications.

Please help

I was just browsing another game and found same exact set but this one says adult 25-64

Any insight would be really appreciated

Just bought tickets and I’ve noticed it says young adult 18-21

Im in The upper bullens 4 row F

Seat 189 ish

This “ young adult” is this something that really in monitored?

Any info really would be helpful

I’m coming from the states and I don’t want to get over there and have complications.

Please help

The box office will let you upgrade to full adult

If you sort the tickets out those seats are an excellent view, I’m in J 176 not far behind those seats which will give you a good clear view of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.