Where is best for me to sit at goodison?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackbread

Player Valuation: £1.5m
First time poster to grand old team

And I don't want reignite the park end v gwladys Street debate but.....

I have the time and ability to get to the match against Sheffield Utd in September and I have seen a range of tickets available for either park end or gwladys.

In my first ever and previous match I sat in the gwladys street and I loved every second. However I'm looking for a bit more of a seat with a view this time, but I really don't want to lose out on the vibe either.

Is the park end really as dead as people tell me? Should I stick to what I know?

I would really like to experience all angles before we move to Bramley Moore Dock though, or am I just wasting my time?

The view from the park end is good mate. You also get the banter from the away fans in the corner.
Gwladys street is good for a few chants/songs.
The main stand is good but tickets seem harder to get.
I'm not a fan of upper bullens or top balcony but I would still sit there rather than have a restricted view.

First time poster to grand old team

And I don't want reignite the park end v gwladys Street debate but.....

I have the time and ability to get to the match against Sheffield Utd in September and I have seen a range of tickets available for either park end or gwladys.

In my first ever and previous match I sat in the gwladys street and I loved every second. However I'm looking for a bit more of a seat with a view this time, but I really don't want to lose out on the vibe either.

Is the park end really as dead as people tell me? Should I stick to what I know?

I would really like to experience all angles before we move to Bramley Moore Dock though, or am I just wasting my time?
On my knee Daddy.

If you want to see the match, Park End. If you want to to go mental with the 14 year old "casuals" head over to the Lower Gwladys.

Status
Not open for further replies.