Where do you think we will finish?

Where do you think Everton will end the season?

• Total voters
It's difficult enough to predict football results, it's impossible to predict Premier League financial penalties. 🤷‍♂️
And don’t forget the PL’s special agents; PIGMOL.

As I’m sure before the season is over, we’ll see lots of corrupt on-field and VAR decisions, plus ridiculous amounts of added on time when our opponents need a goal!

If we finish below 17th it's a travesty. The three promoted teams are even worse than us and Forest. Admittedly we managed to lose to Luton at Goodison and drop two points away at Sheffield Utd. Regardless of that, we are far better than the current bottom three, I suppose it just comes down to how badly the prem want to see us go down, points deductions or the lack of them will decide who goes down this year.

The premier league and their partners at sky have destroyed our game. I get no joy from the game now, it's all about money and politics.

Depends when the Deduction/Appeals get finalised.

You'd hope with the premier league and there stature at the mo, they will want this over and done with quickly so would hand us a small enough amount that we don't even appeal the case. ( We can all dream though )