Where do you expect us to finish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
European places without doubt. The big question is where do we think Carlo will be telling the players he wants to finish?

Lets see how we do against Brighton and Liverpool first.

Our december fixtures look a nightmare so we need fo rack up points now.

Not one person said Top 4 before the season started.

lol

Not one.
Lots did.

I said 3rd.
Screenshot_20200930-033917_Chrome.jpg

Next two league games are tough. Brighton i think will be tougher than some may think. And then the squatters.
That horrible demon in my head is saying now we beat 10 men west brom and a pen decision against palace that could have gone either way. Everton fan that. Glass half empty after years of having the rug pulled from under your feet.
Honestly think the next two will be a big marker in how good we are.

Next two league games are tough. Brighton i think will be tougher than some may think. And then the squatters.
That horrible demon in my head is saying now we beat 10 men west brom and a pen decision against palace that could have gone either way. Everton fan that. Glass half empty after years of having the rug pulled from under your feet.
Honestly think the next two will be a big marker in how good we are.
We're look good defensively and that matters alot. While it felt that we were a bit under the cosh against Palace Pick ford didn't really have to bail us out.

Not having European football this season will be a massive help. Fixtures are already condensed and it'll hit those clubs with additional games to play at some point.

funny how people follow cliches.
Early in the thread posters were being ribbed about becoming too optimistic.
This is not the case though, using the vote above the thread is LESS enthralled than they should be with our start.

For instance (atm) only 8% predict top 4, but betfair have us at 16%
only 24% predict top 6, but betfair have us at 43%.

Obviously these are betting odds, and one prediction is not the be all and end all.
But over a series of predictions, betfair are sure to be better than this collective forum, otherwise we would all stop work and open a betfair account.

So I am going with the optimistic posters and saying top 4.

just realised if 24% predict top 6 the top4 (8%) needs to be added, but still only 32, way below betfair still

Last edited:
funny how people follow cliches.
Early in the thread posters were being ribbed about becoming too optimistic.
This is not the case though, using the vote above the thread is LESS enthralled than they should be with our start.

For instance (atm) only 8% predict top 4, but betfair have us at 16%
only 24% predict top 6, but betfair have us at 43%.

Obviously these are betting odds, and one prediction is not the be all and end all.
But over a series of predictions, betfair are sure to be better than this collective forum, otherwise we would all stop work and open a betfair account.

So I am going with the optimistic posters and saying top 4.

Its almost like Betfair are trying to cover their loses if we do something huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.