Where do you expect us to finish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically I'd say anything from 3rd to 8th. But likely somewhere in the middle part of that. A lot depends on injuries and how well the team do to react when we suffer our first loss. I still see some issues in defence and in goal which I feel may leave us battling for 5th or 6th but anything can happen. We also need a better back up striker because I don't see Moise Kean as a reliable option.

Realistically I'd say anything from 3rd to 8th. But likely somewhere in the middle part of that. A lot depends on injuries and how well the team do to react when we suffer our first loss. I still see some issues in defence and in goal which I feel may leave us battling for 5th or 6th but anything can happen. We also need a better back up striker because I don't see Moise Kean as a reliable option.
90% this

Just happy on a day to day basis winning one game at a time.

Clearly the league this year is going to be as mental as when Leicester won the League.

That’s not me saying we’re gonna win the league (although we are), but City losing 5-2, West Ham beating Wolves 4-0, Leeds 4-3 x 2, it’s just going to be a crazy year and any team who can string 10 game unbeaten run, have a chance of Europe.

If we beat Brighton, we’ve accrued nearly 33% of our wins for the entire last season (13 wins), with one of the big teams gone.

Just discounting the Derby, but Southampton, Newcastle, Fulham and Burnley are our next four away games and if we want to be taken seriously, they are the games we need to be taking 10-12 points from.

December will be brutal, and we go on a run of Liverpool, Man Utd, Leeds, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City at home, so they’ll be huge.

Still thing we’re screwed unless we sign a goalkeeper and centre mid myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.