Where do the 'fringe' players play now then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noharmdone

Requested to be banned
Ok, I'm just putting this out there a bit, but we have swopped a few players round tonight and sadly got beat.

Im my opinion.. our first choice team wins tonight.. ( Baines, Ross ) But, where do the fringe players - and you know who I mean.. play for us again this season ??

Well they lost so they will now find it harder to get another chance to start a game, they will have to wait now on the bench.

Ok, I'm just putting this out there a bit, but we have swopped a few players round tonight and sadly got beat.

Im my opinion.. our first choice team wins tonight.. ( Baines, Ross ) But, where do the fringe players - and you know who I mean.. play for us again this season ??

They don't. Unless people are injured/suspended.

We actually have some cracking fringe players though ?

Personally Im not sure on Deleufeo.. But surely part of his deal must be to play ?

They should get their chances in league matches that are under control. Half an hour here and half an hour there. Tonight was not the time or place to get them on the pitch in numbers.

Hi everyone, didn't see game tonight so would appreciate a bit of insight into Deulofeu in particular. Going by commentary/Twitter he was exceptional first half and woeful second half. Was this true? If so, did it look like he simply tired or did he become a bit predictable or something else?

Ta in advance.

They should get their chances in league matches that are under control. Half an hour here and half an hour there. Tonight was not the time or place to get them on the pitch in numbers.

Don't agree mate, first half was fine apart from the 3 CM set up was not working. 1 deep JH, with DG and JMc in front...just wasn't clicking BUT.... Had he made the 2 subs at HT or just after instead of waiting so long, we still win that game and it would of been successful night all round.

The sides City and Chelsea put out were very strong tonight.

Hi everyone, didn't see game tonight so would appreciate a bit of insight into Deulofeu in particular. Going by commentary/Twitter he was exceptional first half and woeful second half. Was this true? If so, did it look like he simply tired or did he become a bit predictable or something else?

Ta in advance.

Became tired which resulted in his dribbling becoming less effective and his lack of passing more obvious.

Fantastic first half though.

Became tired which resulted in his dribbling becoming less effective and his lack of passing more obvious.

Fantastic first half though.

Thanks, mate. Thought as much, bit more game time and hopefully we'll start to see the 1st half Gerard for longer periods. Probably just in time for his return home!

you'd swear we got battered tonight. We should have won, we didn't, the so called fringe players didn't do that bad. What the hell is the big fuss.

Compared to the display the fringe players put in against Leeds last year

Status
Not open for further replies.