when we’ve gone down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick burst of discontent, then out the ground for a ciggy , down to the ale house to meet up with fellow matchgoing family and friends, drown our sorrows and have a laugh at our plight.
Leave the pub with optimism for next season under new ownership ( well, this is after a few beers!)
Go home looking forward to spending a bank holiday with family.
Enjoy summer, ignore football for a few months.

Won't do anything different than normal.
Sunday evening, prepare for work and the week ahead which for me means going to bed early.
Perhaps with a bit of melancholy and a reflective/sorry mood, but that will be the height of it.
If its needed, I'm going to try to spare myself getting caught up in the intricacies of our finances and predictions of the apocalypse.
I'll take a few weeks break from all that and come back ready for the beginning of The Championship and concentrate on football again.

No matter what happens I'm going straight from the game to a rave at the Echo arena (or whatever it's called these days). Plenty of mind-bending substances needed had we survived, and even more should we have gone down.

what will you do?

(a) jump of a bridge/ a cliff/ nearest thing with height

(b) turn into an alchy

(c) ask to be punted to space

(d) cry into your blanket with teddy

(e) what’s football?

i am torn between a and d
Mate i feel like you do this most days

Have physical fights with any worms on here trying to pretend they're not bothered or trying to get cheap laughs at the expense of utterly devastated fellow blues

I'll probably spend the night in disbelief.

Next step will be to take a much needed months break away from Football.

After that i'll fill myself with some false optimism that the reset is what we needed and we will have a young, talented hungry squad in the Championship that will walk back into the Prem.

what will you do?

(a) jump of a bridge/ a cliff/ nearest thing with height

(b) turn into an alchy

(c) ask to be punted to space

(d) cry into your blanket with teddy

(e) what’s football?

i am torn between a and d
Having one of your more upbeat days I see!!

However:
1) no poll
2) no domestic cocktail option
3) no cheese on despair option

Status
Not open for further replies.