When can we start to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a major factor into peoples disappointment with how things are going right now boil down to, if it carries on like this many of our better players may want to leave come the end of the season - i'd like to not think that of our beloved everton players but when things go sour many try and jump ship!

I think you are right Khalekan although I'm hoping/praying he can arrest this slump,as you say if this continues for around another six games something has to be done,the only consolation for me is I feel we have the one man already at the club waiting in the wings who can galvanise the team in the midst of a relegation battle...........................Joe Royle.

I know someone scoffed at the idea of Joe taking interim charge on another thread, but I would feel a bit more optimistic of scrapping our way out of a relegation fight with Joe calling the shots than I would with Roberto there.

But like yourself, I desperately want Bobby to get his mojo back and start looking the business again.

I think a major factor into peoples disappointment with how things are going right now boil down to, if it carries on like this many of our better players may want to leave come the end of the season - i'd like to not think that of our beloved everton players but when things go sour many try and jump ship!

Very true.

Four short months ago we had no worries about holding on to our better players in the short to medium term but now I genuinely worry about where Ross, Mirallas, Seamus etc. will be playing next season.

Very true.

Four short months ago we had no worries about holding on to our better players in the short to medium term but now I genuinely worry about where Ross, Mirallas, Seamus etc. will be playing next season.
If they go they go. No one is bigger than the club. Look at Southampton.

I know someone scoffed at the idea of Joe taking interim charge on another thread, but I would feel a bit more optimistic of scrapping our way out of a relegation fight with Joe calling the shots than I would with Roberto there.

But like yourself, I desperately want Bobby to get his mojo back and start looking the business again.
Worrying yesterday though mate,"if" we were to be dragged into a scrap,we looked dead and devoid of an alternative plan to get us out of this.:confused:

End of January. Thats what im giving. If this isnt sorted than i might just jump on the the 'Bobby out!'.

I dont think everything is his fault, but i think he COULD change things up but isnt. He's not exactly covering himself in glory like he was last season and this summer.

Don't worry too much.

Most of them wouldn't be wanted anywhere outside of Real Sociedad.

If we lose tomorrow and Hull beat Leicester at home they will be 2 points behind us and would have the opportunity to go above us on new years day if they beat us.

No Howard tomorrow as well, lack of scapegoats on the pitch to blame instead of looking at the real problems.

There will be no shortage of scapegoats, don't worry about that.

McGeady is bound to start as Mirallas is out.

Barry will play.

Naismith will be scapegoated.

And Barkley is increasingly being scapegoated by some of our lids ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.