What's the dynamics with Liverpool FC like in the city?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not. A. Chance

Only need to look at his previous thread he made.

I recognise him from twitter mate.

Obviously I could be wrong like, and he's either borrowed a twitter handle to register here, or he's blagging being a Blue on twitter as well, but English might not be his first language and he's coming from a different culture, so, personally, I'll cut him slack and happily chance being wrong.

They are generally normal, every day people until the topic of football crops up and they turn into the knobs that they are.

I find the best way to deal with them when football becomes the topic is to just role your eyes and do not engage with them. Talking to them is a trap, the conversation will always end up with them calling you bitter (for no reason) and shouting dead loud like they are being zany and funny. They are not.

Also ignore anyone who says they know some reds who are sound. They are not. Or they may be until football is on the agenda.

The dangers of society tend to be Liverpool fans, you can spot those ones a mile off.

International toffee fan from Singapore here. Had an intresting interaction with my Liverpool fan teacher a few days ago. When I told him that I supported Everton, he said that "We are brothers"

I know the rivalry used to be friendly but is that still a common sentiment?
They are not in the City, we are in the Everton area of the City hence our name- they should be Anfield FC as thats the area they are from , but we hope to be soon playing in the City if that makes sense = true.....

I recognise him from twitter mate.

Obviously I could be wrong like, and he's either borrowed a twitter handle to register here, or he's blagging being a Blue on twitter as well, but English might not be his first language and he's coming from a different culture, so, personally, I'll cut him slack and happily chance being wrong.

English is our first language here in Singapore wot?

They are a necessary evil.

The culture of that club mops up 99% of the absolute vermin that would otherwise support us.

Some of them are decent , a dwindling number but some. But luckily for us , they mop up all the would be neutrals that would support us if we were more successful.

We need Liverpool FC to exist to keep us operating at a higher level as people.

Its a lot closer to Everton than Anfield is to the city ......we played on various grounds in our early days we originated from the St Domingos Methodist church......the rest is history .....

Spin it anyway you want but you said we were in the Everton area of the City when we are not and still won't be when we move to BMD.

Spin it anyway you want but you said we were in the Everton area of the City when we are not and still won't be when we move to BMD.
That's obvious but just spoke to my Brother he stated you set off walking for the city centre from Anfield, and he will set off from Goodison to Everton and its 5-10 minutes for him and 35 -40 minutes for you...
As I stated you started splitting hairs... - we were the first club, and only via a rental dispute plus John Holding being a greedy sod we spawned the devil......
John Holding big brewery owner who profited from everything. He got greedy even tried to pinch our name - if you know your history.......
Plus us ending up in the city by the liver buildings is fitting also if you know our history.....

That's obvious but just spoke to my Brother he stated you set off walking for the city centre from Anfield, and he will set off from Goodison to Everton and its 5-10 minutes for him and 35 -40 minutes for you...
As I stated you started splitting hairs... - we were the first club, and only via a rental dispute plus John Holding being a greedy sod we spawned the devil......
John Holding big brewery owner who profited from everything. He got greedy even tried to pinch our name - if you know your history.......
Plus us ending up in the city by the liver buildings is fitting also if you know our history.....

What are you two arguing about,post codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.