What would make us a great top 4 team

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. How can you decide that Leon is still very good at centre mid when he's only played there once in the last 453 games.

Becuase Fellaini is one of the worst centre midfielders I've ever seen.

Osman is capable and betters him in most areas.

He'd also burn him off in a race.

Becuase Fellaini is one of the worst centre midfielders I've ever seen.

Osman is capable and betters him in most areas.

He'd also burn him off in a race.

To be honest mate your certainly in the minority there.

Leading pundits all reckon that Fellaini has been one of the most unsung players in the Premiership this season, and has generally been labelled as a hit.

So if he is the worse CM you have ever seen may I say that we have witnessed players like Claus Thomsen, Barry Horne, Gareth Farrelly.

To the original post, I'll say for the 40th time that Michael Owen would not make this club a top four club.

I don't care if he came on a free and was on 10,000 per week.

Sad to say but he's past it.

Let someone else take him.

To the original post, I'll say for the 40th time that Michael Owen would not make this club a top four club.

I don't care if he came on a free and was on 10,000 per week.

Sad to say but he's past it.

Let someone else take him.

Spot on.

Leading pundits all reckon that Fellaini has been one of the most unsung players in the Premiership this season, and has generally been labelled as a hit.

So if he is the worse CM you have ever seen may I say that we have witnessed players like Claus Thomsen, Barry Horne, Gareth Farrelly.

I agree with all that you say mate besides Barry Horne. Ok, he was never the most skillful of central midfielders but for his role, there ws not many better in his hey day. And lets not forget his wonder strike against Wimbledon.

The difference is, I have watched Fellaini all season, the majority of the "leading pundits" have not. I form my own opinions of players, I don't need them to do it for me.

And Fellaini has been successful as a second striker, just off the main striker. He's effective there and he’s done a good job for us. As a centre midfielder he was poor, which is why Moyes acted fast and pushed him further forward. It’s benefited Fellaini and Everton as a team.

I was joking about calling him one of the worst aswell, that was just to try and hit and few nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.