What would make us a great top 4 team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we will sell a load of our squad players. Could easily get 4mil each for Hibbert and Osman, 2.5 for Anichebe. Even if they're not worth that much, I can't see us getting less than 6 million for those three together. Lars can stay, another youngster can take Victor's place and then we can sign a decent right winger and a good centre mid.

I reckon we will sell a load of our squad players. Could easily get 4mil each for Hibbert and Osman, 2.5 for Anichebe. Even if they're not worth that much, I can't see us getting less than 6 million for those three together. Lars can stay, another youngster can take Victor's place and then we can sign a decent right winger and a good centre mid.

Need a squad lad, this season proved it.

ffs

Osman and Hibbert will not leave Everton football club.

Anichebe could be he's still recovering from injury.

If we sold Hibbert and Osman, their is no way we would get £8 million for the pair. Our problem is that we allow too many players to leave on the cheap with the exception of Jeffers and Rooney and with the Shrek lookalike, did we really get the full transfer fee? I still doubt it.

I'm gonna ring Stoke and see how much they'll give us for Hibbert. Then do the same with Birmingham for Ossie.

Stoke didn't pick up so I faxed them through this for the morning

Should find out tomorrow afternoon I reck.

Status
Not open for further replies.