What would be your starting 11 next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to lose Lukaku,but remember when we lost Rooney?we went out an bought Marcus Bent for 450K in the summer and went from fourth bottom to fourth top the next year,EFC will prosper hopefully with Lukaku or even without him IMHO.

New Keeper

Coleman
Stones
Jags/ New FB
Baines

Mccarthy/Besic
Deulofeu
New Winger
New CM

Barkley

Lukaku

New Manager + New Keeper + min 3 big signings would be nice.

I don't want to lose Lukaku,but remember when we lost Rooney?we went out an bought Marcus Bent for 450K in the summer and went from fourth bottom to fourth top the next year,EFC will prosper hopefully with Lukaku or even without him IMHO.
ehm...take Lukaku's goals out of the equation this year. Where do you think we would be in the table without him?

ehm...take Lukaku's goals out of the equation this year. Where do you think we would be in the table without him?
Obviously nearer the bottom,possibly in the bottom three,however with a manager with more nouse than RM I think we would have been top three,a lot will happen at the end of the season I'm sure but I have a feeling it won't be the end of the world for us if Lukaku does move on.

Say barkley{could have the sort of euros that make him hard to keep) and Lukaku leave, i'd go...
--------------Benteke--------Salah--------------
------------------------Ljajic---------------------
-----------------jali-------------Quintero--------
-----------------------M'villa---------------------
Adnan------Manolas--------Stones-------Coleman
----------------------Begovic--------------------

or
----------------Muriel------Benteke----------------
---------------------BenArfa------------------------
------------Morrison--------LoftusCheek-----------
----------------------M'villa-------------------------
Adnan------Stones----------Manolas--------Coleman