What would be your starting 11 next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Parkender

Player Valuation: £8m
This is just for fun but if you were Everton manager next season, and you had been given the cash from the sale of Rom £60mil and Stones £40mil plus say another £50mil off are new owner.
What players would you bring in I mean in reality not Messi and the like, player's that would actually come here.
Here is my starting 11.

Leno or Horn.
Coleman. Jagielka. Koulibaly.. Baines.

Tielemans.
Barkley. Calhanoglu.
Yarmolenko. Lacazette. Ziyech.

Like I said just for fun, but I think they would give most sides a run for the top 4.

This is just for fun but if you were Everton manager next season, and you had been given the cash from the sale of Rom £60mil and Stones £40mil plus say another £50mil off are new owner.
What players would you bring in I mean in reality not Messi and the like, player's that would actually come here.
Here is my starting 11.

Leno or Horn.

Tielemans.
Barkley. Calhanoglu.

Like I said just for fun, but I think they would give most sides a run for the top 4.

.....not sure if any of them currently play for Wigan.

Valdes/Begovic

Jagielka
Stones
Shawcross

Coleman
Baines

Besic
Barkley

Yarmolenko
Bony
Deulofeu

Based on Lukaku leaving. Stones can be the pivot. Bony and Shawcross are proven PL players.

Not entirely sold on the idea that Besic is ready, but can't think of who else we could bring in. Like the idea of Schneiderlin.

Valdes/Begovic

Jagielka
Stones
Shawcross

Coleman
Baines

Besic
Barkley

Yarmolenko
Bony
Deulofeu

Based on Lukaku leaving. Stones can be the pivot. Bony and Shawcross are proven PL players.

Not entirely sold on the idea that Besic is ready, but can't think of who else we could bring in. Like the idea of Schneiderlin.

Lad? LAD?!!!

Here is my starting 11.

Leno or Horn.

Tielemans.
Barkley. Calhanoglu.

I wouldnt get rid of those 2 players and the problem is the squad not only the team:

Tricky part is the full back areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.