Votes: 32 13.0%
  • high colesterol

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • cheese on fachts

Votes: 28 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the fans bemoaning his appointment there will be as many kopites feeling he's tarnished his glorious memory .
So that's good to know.
As a blue I always give any Manager a chance - My cousin a red is fuming before we got Carlo & RB was an outsider then - he stated no chance - they are pig sick I am telling you - if he does well we should be gloating not moaning......
If he is crap he is just another in a long line of Moshri Managers who will get sacked or walk away......

I heard Nuno for Spurs my he bored me to tears ......

If the fat bloke does well for us and the RS start badly they will turn on him overnight .
Here's hoping they are burning banners and flags of him by Christmas.
He is with us now that's not to say we will greet him with open arms the best he can hope for is silence, he has to prove himself first.

Needs a multiple votes allowed option, but the correct answer is corporate mismanagement on top of reduced sales due to covid causes Greggs to close locations outside of its Tyneside base, forcing Rafael* to relocate from the Wirral and take again the Horse Punchers job. Nevermind he's meanwhile relegated Everton.

*Nice how the code won't allow typing R A F A but corrects to the full nominal value.

As the legendary Spanish journalist Guillem Balagué said today:

“In Spain when we say ‘small club’ we mean a club that comes to defend, a club that does not come to win. Mr Benitez knows what a big club Everton is in terms of history. The Everton fans are sensible and will get behind him.”

He knew exactly what he was saying, and to be fair to the bloke it was kind of his job as Liverpool manager to be a classless knob towards us as their lot lap all that up. I have no real issues with it, I don't think a lot of people do really.

Ballague is doing the bloke no favours here though by throwing out excuses and going on and on and on about it.

It's along the lines of "Rigobert Song eats grass", "being racist to someone is a term of endearment in Uruguay", "He was in bed" and "It was Chelsea fans".

Bare faced lies to cover up their less than proud moments. That's a Liverpool thing, we don't need it, just own it and leave it at the door. It's not that big of a deal.

He will be stopped from getting into the ground due to a giant fitted bed sheet being put over Goodison with 'We know where you work' scrawled on it.

This plan may have some unforeseen drawbacks to it.

As the legendary Spanish journalist Guillem Balagué said today:

“In Spain when we say ‘small club’ we mean a club that comes to defend, a club that does not come to win. Mr Benitez knows what a big club Everton is in terms of history. The Everton fans are sensible and will get behind him.”
To be fair to our new manager’s detractors they mostly oppose him because they wanted someone else, whether it be Graham Potter or Eddie Howe etc.

the small club remark is ancient history. And as you say, it was lost in translation. Even if it wasn’t lost in translation, I’m not bothered by it. He was their manager at the time and so he was expected to deride us.

He knew exactly what he was saying, and to be fair to the bloke it was kind of his job as Liverpool manager to be a classless knob towards us as their lot lap all that up. I have no real issues with it, I don't think a lot of people do really.

Ballague is doing the bloke no favours here though by throwing out excuses and going on and on and on about it.

It's along the lines of "Rigobert Song eats grass", "being racist to someone is a term of endearment in Uruguay", "He was in bed" and "It was Chelsea fans".

Bare faced lies to cover up their less than proud moments. That's a Liverpool thing, we don't need it, just own it and leave it at the door. It's not that big of a deal.
Brilliant post.

Status
Not open for further replies.