Votes: 32 13.0%
  • high colesterol

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • cheese on fachts

Votes: 28 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'll be half way through 2023 - 18 months. We'll be top 10 next year, but as it'll be a totally new squad and all his new signings, they'll stick with him, then in December 2022 we'll lose half our games as we'll have Leicester, Man City, Spurs, Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea back to back, and then in February they'll appoint David Moyes to save the season.

Two days ago I was totally optimistic about this...

We used to be a big club for some that was a lifetime ago lets not keep deluding ourselves that we are more than a mid table turd his comment was actually not far of the mark
if the owner and board don't back him with better players it will be this squad who will get him sacked they have form for it

As a blue I always give any Manager a chance - My cousin a red is fuming before we got Carlo & RB was an outsider then - he stated no chance - they are pig sick I am telling you - if he does well we should be gloating not moaning......
If he is crap he is just another in a long line of Moshri Managers who will get sacked or walk away......

I heard Nuno for Spurs my he bored me to tears ......
So yeah they’re all absolutely devastated whereas I hear we’re all so enthused we’re thinking of switching z cars for walking on sunshine for the Southampton game . The place will be bouncing , I can imagine how not one single RS is remotely smiling at this situation and of it goes wrong we won’t hear a peep from them .

As for Nuno If you think we’re going to be in contrast and watching free flowing attacking football the evidence from benetiz’s career suggests that’s unlikely not especially given the squad we’ve got .

The idea that he might be crap isn’t what the issue is , well not for me , we obviously had that before it’s that he might be crap combined with the damage it does in that period to the club to the fanbase as a whole, to our image to a lot of things . I genuinely don’t care how the RS feel and If this works great it’s a masterstroke but If it doesn’t I think it’ll be nasty and do real damage to our club because I’ve never seen or been aware of a fanbase so split , divided and underwhelmed before a new manager has walked in the door .

I think it'll be half way through 2023 - 18 months. We'll be top 10 next year, but as it'll be a totally new squad and all his new signings, they'll stick with him, then in December 2022 we'll lose half our games as we'll have Leicester, Man City, Spurs, Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea back to back, and then in February they'll appoint David Moyes to save the season.

Two days ago I was totally optimistic about this...
Has to be 18 months at least, we have to stop chopping and changing and have some stability. Thing is would we of sacked Carlo this summer? I doubt it, so Benitez would have to be spectacularly bad to get sacked, lucky for him he has a very easy act to follow

Has to be 18 months at least, we have to stop chopping and changing and have some stability. Thing is would we of sacked Carlo this summer? I doubt it, so Benitez would have to be spectacularly bad to get sacked, lucky for him he has a very easy act to follow
A lot of what you say is reasonable but I think it’s fair to say Benitez does have a little more baggage than Ancelotti .

Status
Not open for further replies.