How do you see our club

• Project

Votes: 58 86.6%
  • Instant success

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems abit redundant, but how do we see ourselves? Because it all then goes onto the manager we want

Are we looking or instant success? Or are we a project? I still think we are in the project stage, I wasn't Ancelottis biggest fan, I loved the idea of him here but it didn't work out as hoped

Does Brands choose the manager, or will they be head coach?

He is abit underwhelming but I would like Eddie Howe, he's a blue, plays some beautiful football and id love to see that again at Goodison, also good with young players

Just my irrelevant opinion, how do you see our club?
What a stupid question. We are Everton the greatest club in the world.;)

Is this a joke post? How do we see ourselves? If your a blue you know exactly how we see ourselves because you’ve lived it your whole life. The day we are something else is the day we become what we once were, that fleeting moment of joy and success that taunts us, winners. Sadly we are a sad empty shell of a team. An organisation of mediocrity. A shambles.

I would prefer instant success, but it depends what that looks like, are we classing instant success as a top 4 finish? Or winning something?

Bipolar, periods of great highs followed by deep lows, flashes of anger followed by I can't be bothered getting out of bed moods,
but i still love Everton deep down for all there faults.

Status
Not open for further replies.