What the heck is going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Wayne

Player Valuation: £100m
I'm chuffed to bits being a Blue at the moment. We're doing well in the league, on a nice unbeaten run and just put in a fine performance against the other lot. Happy days.

Yet I come on here and read people bitching and carping to each other about nothing. Absolutely nothing.

FFS lads, we're all Blues here. If you can't maintain a degree of civility and stop taking yourselves so darn seriously might I suggest you don't come on here and spoil it for the rest of us?

Were not hiding thats for sure. I'm sure Mcmanaman was gutted when Cahill nodded the equaliser. You could see it in his delivery on the post game show. Check out what the red are saying on the open forums about how conservative Benitez is. A lynching could be a coming.

Anyway, back to the Blues I'm proud as can be over there never say die performance. On the pitch last night I wonder the net worth of our team against the red lot and held them to a draw at their place. You just have to love it and I do.

The down side is many still didn't get what they wanted a win and they will moan all day long about it. But I suppose it's human nature. To bad though.

Last edited:
I'm chuffed to bits being a Blue at the moment. We're doing well in the league, on a nice unbeaten run and just put in a fine performance against the other lot. Happy days.

Yet I come on here and read people bitching and carping to each other about nothing. Absolutely nothing.

FFS lads, we're all Blues here. If you can't maintain a degree of civility and stop taking yourselves so darn seriously might I suggest you don't come on here and spoil it for the rest of us?

I've had about enough from you. How dare you tell me where to go.
absolutely fuming.

specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.