What is going on at this club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a parody, right?

People really arent angry that they are cooking food, surely?
'kin feeeeewwwwwwmin lad.
How dare they do anything not football?
Have they not learnt a thing over the hate Dom and Tom get for their choice of clothing?

They're a disgrace and an embarrassment to the club lad, never been so angry over a plate of penne

The root cause of the problem is a lack of accountability for those in executive positions at the top of the club. If there is no accountability then there is no incentive to improve. And if there is no incentive to improve, your rivals leave you behind.

There are far too many specific issues to cover them all but they all stem from the issue of accountability.

The root cause of the problem is a lack of accountability for those in executive positions at the top of the club. If there is no accountability then there is no incentive to improve. And if there is no incentive to improve, your rivals leave you behind.

There are far too many specific issues to cover them all but they all stem from the issue of accountability.
I've just realised this isn't quite what this thread was about lol

2C21A7AE-778F-44DC-A32B-B06F400165A9.jpeg

Pasta didn’t even look al dente

On the official site, I just don't believe what I have just seen, members can watch a cook off from Anthony Gordon and James Gardner.
So whilst we have the worst team in the premier league and is sliding fast into the championship, the club put this on the website for fans to watch.

Anthony Gordon should be working on his finishing and James Gardner should be getting fit.

You really couldn't make this up
Maybe they made a sponge for the physio.

Status
Not open for further replies.