What is going on at this club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt need to be filmed and posted like some ready steady cook segment though. I kind of agree with the original post. Teams on its arse. Can do that sh!t when the business on the pitch is at least not so abysmal.
Just a thought like.
Clubs use this kind of stuff all the time .
People getting annoyed with this kind of stuff are just looking for something to moan about. It will have no impact on results. They didn't skip training to do a cooking segment instead.

Clubs use this kind of stuff all the time .
People getting annoyed with this kind of stuff are just looking for something to moan about. It will have no impact on results. They didn't skip training to do a cooking segment instead.

Im not annoyed. I just dont think it looks good. Yeah clubs do. But maybe swerve it right now as the team stares down the barrel of relegation.
Tbh my sense of humour right now with Everton is evaporating fast.

I kinda agree, actually. This is not the time for this kind of bs.
It's actually ridiculously bad PR - and good PR is sort of the point of media like this.

There's a time and place for all of this. In that time and place, it is good PR. Right now? It actually makes the players look feckless - and I think that does them something of a disservice.

It's the same with Calvert-Lewin. I very much doubt his photo-shoots and what not are deliberately timed to appear when he is out of action or mid-way through a run when he couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo, but when they do come out in those runs it can lead to a perception that he simply does not care about his main profession. Which, in all likelihood, is untrue and unfair.

It's the publicists and assorted hangers-on I blame. The players? Pawns.

Im not annoyed. I just dont think it looks good. Yeah clubs do. But maybe swerve it right now as the team stares down the barrel of relegation.
Tbh my sense of humour right now with Everton is evaporating fast.
You agreed with the opening poster so I assumed you were.
Anyway I find it funny people get offended with stuff like this when it's totally irrelevant to anything on the pitch

You agreed with the opening poster so I assumed you were.
Anyway I find it funny people get offended with stuff like this when it's totally irrelevant to anything on the pitch

Agreed with the sentiment of maybe just leave it alone right now.
Concentrate cutting it on the pitch rather than cutting cheese slices for the camera.
But i wont lose any sleep over it.

images.jpeg

Turd on toast was served apparently

Lampard said its not what it tastes like that counts but the effort

He tucked into the alsation surprise....gettin

Status
Not open for further replies.