What if.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could win evey single game remaining and I still wouldn't want him. His style of football is not what I pay my money to watch. He'l get you results at home against worse teams but that's the bare minimum of ant manager in world football. When we're up against better teams or anyone away he's a fraud and doesn' have a clue

If honestly rather we got 40 points then lose every single game bar the derby just to make sure he goes
This 100%.

Mosheri has to have plans in place to replace him as soon as the final whistle goes against West Ham away.

The fans also need to let mosheri know that he is not the answer

We are all calm now but when we lose away to Stoke next Saturday these threads will disappear again and the full throttle Sam hatred will fire back up

or born on Good Friday, you would almost be an Easter Egg ;)

We’re not allowed to call them Easter Eggs anymore apparently. They are even taking the word off the packaging. So enjoy being an Easter Egg whilst you can.

I see that the Big Sam lovers are mounting a rearguard action, in a desperate attempt to try and convince us, that he should still be sitting in our dugout come August.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.