what have the media got against us

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyney

Player Valuation: £35m
After watching a re-run of the cup match on c5 I was left fuming at the constant snide remarks from the commentator who could not even get our names right,But tonight on sky I watched the Derby County game and again felt they were negative to us ,its as if its the in thing to knock Everton and I noticed today Mikel was getting clattered and another snide remark about maybe the refs seen the stats that hes the most fouled player in the prem and thinks hes iffy of course hes the most fouled player nearly every Everton move goes through him.:angry:

Totally agree with you there !

Channel 5 is the absolute shits -even Kevin Ratcliffe was starting to piss me off with some of the stupid things he was saying. And as for the annoying git in the studio - I dont think I would be able to stop punching until it had all gone soggy:angry:

After watching a re-run of the cup match on c5 I was left fuming at the constant snide remarks from the commentator who could not even get our names right,But tonight on sky I watched the Derby County game and again felt they were negative to us ,its as if its the in thing to knock Everton and I noticed today Mikel was getting clattered and another snide remark about maybe the refs seen the stats that hes the most fouled player in the prem and thinks hes iffy of course hes the most fouled player nearly every Everton move goes through him.:angry:

They were ignorant on sky last night did you notice they kept getting arteta and cahill mixed up and they were so up steve howards arse and he only played about 15 minutes.

I couldn't agree more with this thread, having defended Ratters after the Metalist game I paid particular attention to what he said last week and tbh he should know better. If you get a past skipper, the most successful skipper in the clubs history hinting that Teta is a diver then he deserves a kick up the arse even if it was true, you never crap on the club that made you:angry:

Did anyone notice that when they were showing previous form on MODT2 prior to the actual highlights? Derby getting stuffed by Liverpool and then Everton losing to Liverpool.

[Poor language removed] off Liverpool!!!! I [Poor language removed] hate you!!!!! You Spanish bunch of [Poor language removed]!!!!

(note - Arteta isn't Spanish, he's Basque)

If the idiots watch us play, he's the most fouled player becasue he posseses the ball in attack more than any other player in the prem.

Did he really say that? Maybe someone should remind him about his reaction to the Vinny Jones 'headbutt'.

Only EVERY time Arteta got a free kick.

I watched the match this morning thanks to having an unexpected day off ;) Rats was a disgrace really. Really layed into Arteta, and had a go at the Goodison support in the first ten minutes. Well yeah the atmosphere was a bit flat for the first ten, but that's because until we scored the game was bloody awful!!!

hes working and being paid by channel five, they are a bunch of incoherent kopites. he was never going to get to keep his job by saying gerrard goes down quicker than his whore of a misses.
being contentious means guaranteeing a reaction, so long as five get their viewers and advertising revenues they wont give a monkeys toss.

Let Channel 5 say what ever they want as long as they are showing all our match live instead of Spurs and Bolton!

If the Ref. is against us then we just need to perform better than the other team and beat them even they have the ref. help we should not give them chance for the ref. to help them!

Status
Not open for further replies.