Should Lampard be sacked if we lose to Leicester & RS

• Yes

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No

Votes: 53 93.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what's to be done with him long-term.

I think he's destined to be a jack of all trades, John O'Shea type.
Maybe so. I think next to a proper leader he still has a future at CB but we haven’t got that leader atm and we needed him to step up the other night yet he gave us that

Couldn’t care less if he’s sacked or not tbh. He won’t keep us up, and even if he does, he very clearly isn’t the dour, pragmatic manager that this dismal squad needs.
I suppose the flip side is if we do stay up he could be the charismatic, younger manager that a refreshed squad needs.

But there’s no point looking past the next 9 games and that’s the frustration of it all

But I stand by that we’ve been set up well enough and generally performed well enough to have 4 points from the last two games, yet got 0, and I can’t put that on Lampard when the mistakes that have been made are so, so basic

Who comes in at this stage is he is sacked?
There's 11 days to get someone in. Realistically we need someone who can go right in and have a full week with them in training.

I'm of the opinion now that we are at that point where it's "any port in a storm".

Allardyce knows the club and some of these players. He couldn't save West Brom, I know. But he's a big character and one that could just possibly squeeze some wins out of this lot.

However unpallatable that sounds, my first move after today if we dont get all three points would be to get Allardyce back in.

We literally dont have any other choice now.

If we do go down then the quick turn around of games at the weekend and midweek will kill this squad imo. This squad is not fit enough now let alone playing twice in a week. I don't honestly think we will last 5mins down there.

They play 8 more games though don’t they? Unless there’s another competition to play in?

There's 11 days to get someone in. Realistically we need someone who can go right in and have a full week with them in training.

I'm of the opinion now that we are at that point where it's "any port in a storm".

Allardyce knows the club and some of these players. He couldn't save West Brom, I know. But he's a big character and one that could just possibly squeeze some wins out of this lot.

However unpallatable that sounds, my first move after today if we dont get all three points would be to get Allardyce back in.

We literally dont have any other choice now.
But if it doesn’t work with Allardyce and we still go down then we would probably have to keep him next season. I’d rather keep faith in Lampard personally ?‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.