What does Ben Godfrey do on his day off?

What does Ben Godfrey do on his day off?

• Save the entire planet from disaster

Votes: 37 22.0%
  • Fight Chuck Norris and win

Votes: 63 37.5%
  • Wrestle bears

Votes: 51 30.4%
  • Other

Votes: 17 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Godfrey, Chuck Norris, and Arnold Schwarzenegger were out hiking and had settled down for the evening around a hot camp fire. Arnie launches into a story about how just the other week he had to wrestle a 900lb bull that had escaped from a bull pen and was rushing toward a hapless farmhand; he chases the bull down on foot, wrestles it to the ground and eventually carries the bull over his shoulders back to the bull pen while smoking his signature cigar. And the farmhand was saved.

Chuck Norris looks impressed and hopes to launch into his story that will out-do Arnie's.
Ben Godfrey remains silent and just stares into the fire.

Chuck Norris begins his tale of heroics saying how he was out one day on a hike and came across a bunch of young students who were being threatened by a grizzly bear. Chuck has to wrestle the grizzly bear but at the same time a pair of rattle snakes also start moving toward the young students. So Chuck has to wrestle the bear in one hand, and fight off the rattle snakes in the other. And the students are saved.

Arnie smiles wryly but can't help at being impressed by Chuck's story of strength.
Ben Godfrey remains silent and just stares into the fire.

Both Arnie and Chuck look at Ben Godfrey eagerly awaiting to hear if he has a story of strength and vigor that will top theirs.
But Ben Godfrey remains silent as he gets up to stir the coals of the fire with his penis.

NO NIPS @Sassy Colombian . No nips. It's a RULE.

*reported for being an irresponsible pervert, placing the entire forum in jeopardy. May God have mercy on your soul.
Dang, it seems I keep breaking RULES here at GOT but I'm a neophyte when it comes to posting so I should be granted forgiveness.

I read the post about someone complaining about you reporting them lol and now me, I thought we were friends, Tree.

I'd imagine he sleeps in till about 10am, at which point he has a nice breakfast of Nutella on Toast followed by a cup of tea

He'll then spend most of the day trying to complete Doom on the SEGA 32x. His favourite weapon is the shotgun but he likes the chainsaw too. Sometimes he'll put cheats on just so he has unlimited fuel for the chainsaw. He doesn't need to play with cheats, he just thinks they can sometimes be a interesting way of experiencing the game in a whole new way

Following that he'll likely have egg and watercress sandwiches for lunch before sitting down to enjoy the comedy stylings of Ben Elton. I hear he enjoys his 97 Very Live tour the most, but he's also partial to The Man From Auntie on occasion

Following that, dinner will be wild boar, which he for hunts himself in the nearby leafy glade, and whilst it's roasting away on a spit he'll work on one of his many menhir's in the backyard on the off chance he can sell it to any Gaul's who happen to pass by

Evening entertainment would be a nice game of Boggle with the neighbours normally, but now that we're all having to social distance he'll instead have to amuse himself with some solitaire on the PC followed by some Buffy The Vampire Slayer. He's up to series 3 right now and is gutted that Faith ended up being evil, although he agrees that this has made her hotter in the process

Following a nice cup of Camomile he'll read a couple of chapters of Wordsworth before calling it a night

Status
Not open for further replies.