What do we want from the remainder of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na Slippy G starts the game,gets sent off in a Nicholas Cage (Gone in 60 seconds) moment, then Arsenal torture them for the next 89 minutes.
After a massive media build up (see the derby and Man U game for details) to cock it up. Either your way or mine ;)

A top 10 finish is a fantastic achievement for a club like Everton. However I'm OK with losing just as long as the football on display isn't boring, negative, drivel. I'd much rather lose with the exquisite football on show from a Martinez side, rather than win 3 points with the constant Wimbledon style football we played under Moyes.

Hopefully a top half finish maybe even get 8th. Martinez to realise Howard is rubbish and Barry is useful squad player best utilised being rotated with the other 3 centre midfielders.

- The phasing out of players that quite simply aren't good enough for us.
- Substitute appearances minimum for the youngsters that Martinez is meant to be excited about. Southampton have been giving minutes here and there to their youngsters all season and they are actually still challenging for something!

dont care about league position at this stage (as long as its not bottom 3), nothing will cover up how shambolic this season has been.
last 8 games should be used to prepare for next season, so giving some of the kids game time and maybe binning martinez.

To see some passion and commitment from the players, make it look like they actually, yknow, want to play football. Then, use that drive to push us into top 10, my fingers a crossed. Luckily some of the remaining games we have are against teams below us, so if we can win those, we can keep some of them down.

Would also love to see RM (If we keep him) realise the strengths of his players, and those who are bringing the team down (I don't need to add names here, do I?)

See some of the young flourish, too.

In all seriousness, Naismith never to play on the left for the rest of the season.

Mirallas, McGeady, Osman and Pienaar if he ever returns from injury only, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.