What a window!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone explain to me how the fellaini deal worked out in the end? saw fourth official say that he saved everton 4 mil by handing in the transfer request. and did we charge extra money for making united take so long??

Just one thing I dislike, if Shane Long was available for 5m why on earth did we buy Kone for 6?

I don't think he became available until late on. Apparently they've been trying to get him to sign a new deal for a while but they couldn't come to an arrangement, and in the end they gave up and had to cut their losses rather than lose him for free when his contract runs out next summer

Fellaini you legend!!!

Wanted to leave but remained professional. End up getting Utd to pay 27.5 for him and the when the club requested he put In transfer request, he agreed allowing us to not pay him £2-3M in loyalty bonuses.

I love you big fella, all the best!

Defo. If there's a way to leave a club, that's how you do it. All class. Would like to say I wish him success but that'd be weird!

28m for Fellaini AND Baines. Hahahahaha.
Sniff that 27.5m you had to pay in the end for Felli, you cheeky Manc blends..
Bainsey needs to get a hell of a reception at the Chelsea game. Everton legend.

Lukaku is going to be immense for us, and I hope we can have a whip round to get him perm.
im going to sleep just now a happy puppy, and to dream of him tearing Agger a new one.

Shame if things turn good this season as it'll likely be down to the trickery of Deulofeu and the goals of Lukaku... they disappear next June and all of a sudden our squad looks very, very poor...

No money from Bill, need to add a quality striker, Pienaar a year older and slower, Distin possibly gone. What happens then?

Just live for the moment.

Worry about it next year.

Fellaini you legend!!!

Wanted to leave but remained professional. End up getting Utd to pay 27.5 for him and the when the club requested he put In transfer request, he agreed allowing us to not pay him £2-3M in loyalty bonuses.

I'ts called respect............... AND dignity.I totally agree with you.

Stunning window.

The amount of positive change is beyond belief.

New manager. New system. New players.

Lukaku will tear things up and Deulofeu will have to be seen to be believeeeeed.

Such optimism. Absolutely amazing.

And all at a profit.

Absolutely delighted. Thrilled to bits.

Stunning window.

The amount of positive change is beyond belief.

New manager. New system. New players.

Lukaku will tear things up and Deulofeu will have to be seen to be believeeeeed.

Such optimism. Absolutely amazing.

And all at a profit.

Absolutely delighted. Thrilled to bits.

THIS,THIS AND THIS AGAIN ALL OVER.

Naughtiest left back around kidder lad, lid, lad,lid,lad, lid, eh lid lad lid lad lid lad lid............

Fellaini you legend!!!

Ye respect to the big fella in this day and age with tw@ts like Suarez spitting the dummy out he behaved like a true pro the whole way through this saga. This allowed us to bum Moyes & the mancs for every last penny, cheers big fella thanks for the memories!

Status
Not open for further replies.