What a window!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steken1

Player Valuation: £70m
We've come out of it with a stronger squad. And a better first 11.

Also with good players in most of the positions we were worried about and we may have money to spend in Jan unless the lawnmowers break.

Well played Bob.;)

COYB
Up the Toffs!

Have to agree with you mate. I actually think Anichebe will go on to become a very good player but since he wasn't in Roberto's plans £6m is a very good deal. We also did a Levy with Fellaini and got a lot more than most people expected.

I don't know how good McCarthy is really but with Barry and Lukaku we have spent very little for 2 quality players. We may need a little more steel in midfield that we've lost with Fellaini but hopefully we can add that in January.

Optimistic!

Howard
Coleman - Jagielka - Distin - Baines
Mirallas - Gibson - McCarthy - Pienaar
Barkley
Lukaku

When the reserves (i.e. Bench) is THIS strong things are looking up...

Robles Hibbo Oviedo Stones Heitinga Gibson Osman Jelavic Traffic Naismith Deulofeu

Alcaraz Gueye Vellios

Optimistic that Lukaku can be a starter although Albion preferred to use him from the bench

When the reserves (i.e. Bench) is THIS strong things are looking up...

Robles Hibbo Oviedo Stones Heitinga Gibson Osman Jelavic Traffic Naismith Deulofeu

Alcaraz Gueye Vellios

Optimistic that Lukaku can be a starter although Albion preferred to use him from the bench

He started 23 games for them last season mate.

Very impressed. Especially making Utd pay an extra £3.5m for tardiness and general douchebaggery. Well done for whoever negotiated Felli's sale. Bravo.

The damage is about what was expected, not as bad as it could have been. Dropping Fell for basically what Firecrotch's side offered for both him and Baines is a good outcome.

Nice to see late additions come in as well.

Can't wait to see what the adjusted squad plays like with some more time under Martinez.

We've come out of it with a stronger squad. And a better first 11.

Also with good players in most of the positions we were worried about and we may have money to spend in Jan unless the lawnmowers break.

Well played Bob.;)

COYB
Up the Toffs!

and our net spend?

oh yeah -£11m ish

could have been better

Status
Not open for further replies.