West Ham vs Everton... Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he was injured it was disgraceful taking Tom off there today...
Worst game as a spectacle I've seen all season

Can I vote for the travelling support?

whilst I appreciate the recognition for my sacrificing best part of a day and a half to such a pointless cause. I definitely feel I made more of an effort to attend than the team did.

I really think we should give some sort of award to the home fans. They have been to the stadium before and have kept returning, something I am hoping I never have to do.

I once thought there was nothing everton could do to make me stop turning up...........but I was wrong! If we ever build a stadium as unsuitable for football as that then I may not be able to keep turning up.

whilst I appreciate the recognition for my sacrificing best part of a day and a half to such a pointless cause. I definitely feel I made more of an effort to attend than the team did.

I really think we should give some sort of award to the home fans. They have been to the stadium before and have kept returning, something I am hoping I never have to do.

I once thought there was nothing everton could do to make me stop turning up...........but I was wrong! If we ever build a stadium as unsuitable for football as that then I may not be able to keep turning up.
That bad mate? How far walking pub?

Hardly a game to judge a goalkeeper. It's unfair to say we would have lost 1-0 with Robles playing.

And Stekelenburg nearly gave a goal away when he missed the ball at an early corner;

13 min Liveliest moment of the contest so far as both West Ham wing-backs get high up the pitch. Masuaku sends a decent delivery into the box which Calleri gets on the end of, seeing his attempt deflect behind for a corner kick.

15 min The subsequent corner was also well delivered, but somehow no player in claret and blue could turn it goalwards. Sportsmole

Status
Not open for further replies.