Match Thread West Ham v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Godfrey got my vote for motm some great tackles and he was aggressive.
Pickford should have known where a right footed cresswell would place the free kick and positioned himself accordingly, Keanes tackle when on a yellow was reckless if he stays on I fancied us to get a point at least.
Paterson should start before JJK , Gordon should start. DCL ( clearly off in the summer ) and Gray anonymous, richi should have scored.
Overall though I thought the team spirit was improved and hope we stay with Frank as manager, so we have to roll with this today but no excuses for the Burnley game it’s going to be a dour affair that we must win
COYB

Let’s not make out Dyche is some sort of master tactician.

He is crap.

His team is crap.

We will get a point.

At least.
Not saying he is a master tactician, but he will target certain games where they feel they can get something out of it. Three points against a side at the top of the table is no good if they lose to a side just above them and create a gap. Also, our team are crap atm.

Just watched their winner.

Is that Mykolenko playing him on?

Also, a tad harsh perhaps, but he also should do better with marking Bowen on the rebound - pickup a man, not space.

Really thought there were points available for us today. Have to admit that I’m starting to have doubts about Lampard as a Blues manager. Still, we have 10 games left and some really poor teams around us so the hope isn’t completely lost yet.

What is it, 7 league defeats in 11?

You'd be a bit mad not too.

Sure, the players are the biggest problem but no Everton manager should get a free pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.