Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazingly if we somehow win today and Leeds hold on against Spurs, we're right back in it again.

Unfortuantely the blues havent done much to inspire hope, but we have won 10 away this season so who knows.

Amazingly if we somehow win today and Leeds hold on against Spurs, we're right back in it again.

Unfortuantely the blues havent done much to inspire hope, but we have won 10 away this season so who knows.
That would be unreal, seems as its tomorrow lol But every chance we get of a win meaning something league wise, we always mess it up, but the 2nd best home record win and points wise v the 2nd best away record and we usually love playing west ham, but we never know which Everton will turn up

I can see West Ham having more desire and enthusiasm to win than us.

This squad has finally knocked the optimism that we'd have even the smallest achievement this season with last week's all to predictable display.

I'll be made up to be proved wrong.

Chance for West Ham to go 2 points behind Leicester, if they weren't playing us I'd expect Moyes to bottle it

Spurs losing. One last chance if you want to do something Everton. One last push please.

I really don’t want to get my faint hopes up only for them to get dashed against Villa on Wednesday if we win tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.