Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows how my apathy to football has grown that I keep hearing mentions of a new UEFA competition but know nothing about it.

I cba looking it up and am not expecting or even hoping for replies to this post with info.

I just don't care.

This site is more important to me than the footie itself now.
Never watch much football at all now, getting to enjoy rugby union far more. No histrionics and decent Irish and local side here to follow.

1.30am kick off here. I'll do my bit and stay in bed. Happy to do my bit and I hope watching the recording in the morning won't be painful.
That is one thing i would find pretty much impossible to do-i have to watch Live without fail whatever the time [watched the Juventus friendly few years back that was a 4am ko here but was then a delayed ko and even missed the start for work as was not missing pens] ,
if that was me i would find out the score then if i had actually recorded the game just go to the min the goals were scored in lol as could not sit there the whole game on Tape thinking if we are ahead did we hold on etc

Never watch much football at all now, getting to enjoy rugby union far more. No histrionics and decent Irish and local side here to follow.
I just never got into rugby as a game though it's easy to see how it's a much 'cleaner' sport in so many respects.

I still love the game of footie itself but it's far too adulterated at the top level and there are too many 'experts' and too many pointless stats involved in the presentation.

No Holgate. No Iwobi. Mina and Keane CB. Godfrey at RB. Start King (decent scoring record v The Hammers)! We're away so quietly confident.
LINEUP111620562155394.png

Status
Not open for further replies.