Match Thread West Ham United v Everton. Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought our midfield was good enough, with Gomes excelling, he looks a little overweight, but still put in a full shift. I think DCL will be a reasonable
centre-forward in 8 to 10 years and should be sold this year. I also don't believe Digne was injured while on international duty last week. I think that
he was sent back immediately, when it was realised that he cannot kick the ball properly.

Had a positive feeling since that Chelsea result and knowledge it'd be just one change to the side. Now imagine we had a clinical striker...

West Ham are on their holidays already and they were pretty disgraceful all round today, but you still need to beat what's in front of you.

I had my nerves when they finally half woke up in the second, but we looked strong and in control from start to end. It's great to see Keane looking so calm and Bernard making that position his own.

Special word for Seamus who has had a rough time this season. Excellent recently.

And of course well done to the manager.

I thought our midfield was good enough, with Gomes excelling, he looks a little overweight, but still put in a full shift. I think DCL will be a reasonable
centre-forward in 8 to 10 years and should be sold this year. I also don't believe Digne was injured while on international duty last week. I think that
he was sent back to immediately, when it was realised that he cannot kick the ball properly.
Strange post that, you ok after the City win???

he was sent back immediately, when it was realised that he cannot kick the ball properly.
Are you finding it hard to control your negativity?

Certainly not going to knock any of our players today , but cant help imagining what scorline that would have been if we had a class finisher.

Great win , but could very easily been a cricket score.

Giving credit to Seamus today... Thought he looked almost like his old tenacious and dangerous self. Might have been the opponents making him look good but I'm just happy to see him having a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.