Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as we see it as a good time to play them, after a European away, they'll see us as one of the easiest opponents they could face in the league after a European away. I expect them to be well up for this.

They're defending poorly lately. Not sure what side they put out tonight (Ogbonna OG so wasn't their first choice backline) but I'd be disappointed if team dosen't score in this game at least.

Feels a 1-1 to me but get an early goal and could be another Brentford performance and result. Weirdly confident on this all of a sudden as I was more targeting Palace just before the break as the big chance for another away win in the smoke.

They’ve been battered today, they’re in Greece on Thursday, back early hours Friday and face our steamrolling pressing machine 🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️ at 1pm on Sunday.

They’re young, fit lads but they’re not Dyche-fit…💪🤘 We’ll batter them!
How many times have we thought this and ended up looking like the team that played Thursday and travelled across Europe?

They'll be hurting after 2 defeats on the road and will be up for it in front of their own fans. We need to be on it from the start

As much as we see it as a good time to play them, after a European away, they'll see us as one of the easiest opponents they could face in the league after a European away. I expect them to be well up for this.
We're good away from home and if any team thinks we're a soft touch when we turn up at theirs then they're in for a shock

Status
Not open for further replies.