Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This could well be another win on the road. West Ham play tonight and for whatever reasons teams dont seem to be able to fully get to grips with Thursday/Sunday games.

This could well be another win on the road. West Ham play tonight and for whatever reasons teams dont seem to be able to fully get to grips with Thursday/Sunday games.
Yeah I think when it’s a European away it definitely wears the players out a bit more being a big night event usually against a hostile crowd
Hopefully the get beat again and it’s hard for Moyes to get morale back up with tired legs and some bad results

What hahahaha

They have only lost 3 times all season, city and villa away and Liverpool.

They look very decent this season
Got to watch them at home to Chelsea in person back at the beginning of the season. They destroyed them. Quality players throughout their side and on their bench. A point gained here will be very welcome.

I don't know why but for some reason am labouring under the belief that we have a good record away at the Irons. Fond memories of Yakubu doing the business at Upton Park, perhaps.

Think we'll do these as a result. They are a good outfit but I don't care

1-2

We know how this pans out.

They get whacked by Villa, and then play like Real Madrid this Sunday.
98DDBD71-7E48-4B26-97DA-89919D167493.jpeg

2-0 loss I reckon. But I'd be made up if we could manage our negative GD to better than that scoreline (dare I dream a draw??). Conversely, a scoreline worse than GD -2 would be a little disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.